Saturday 31 December 2011

bye 2011 and what we may hace forgot

A few hours ago the old day ended and 2012 began. I can never make up my mind do I like New year as being diabetic find it quite difficult with food and drink the best of times and as I am only human contary to belief am human and do succunb at certains times of the year like last night which I paid for being sick one day will learn!
I bet you have forgotton what 2011 stood for like it was the year of forests and was actually the international year of chemistry so obviously has gone out with a bang !
I am not much into maths but was the first prime numbered year since 2003 and think may have another in 2013 or 2017!
I did fail maths !
I am not much of a cakemaker but I do know cupcakes have become big and one New Yorker Tim JANUS ate 42 of them in eight minutes and the ran to the nearest bathroom !! in very quick time !

Thier is an actual association of competitive eating and their has been lots of food eating competitions like eating asparagus, bufflo wings, and something verhot and in everyones cupboards pickled jalapeno chillis which was 275 in eight minutes and the a dash for water in super quick time !

The one record noone knows about bar the Irish is in Dublin 262 people dressed as Leprechauns actually I am surprised not more they must have been somewhere drinking Guiness !

Also in Ireland not all good news for the first time ever spontaneous human combustion was reported as someones death not sure what this means but sounds intelligent !

ON a cheerier note hopefully Southern sudan will have a happier and safer year just knowing that they are the 193rd nation in the UN we will all sleep more soundly knowing that !
EStonia may have been a bit of a blunder joining the euro and became the 17th nation to doso just as so many seem to be leaving the party and very strangely the coins seem to be mad in Finland !

We were not overtaken by Aliens but actually mobiles as more of those things than humanson our planet !

Oh well hope this will be a safe new year to all especially in Vietnam as they take duty very seriously and police no longer allowed to wear dark sunglases , I should think not take care

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louise,
    Looking forward I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 2012 will be okay. I don't know anything about maths so what exactly is a `prime`number.
    I've read of spontaneous combustion but I was never sure whether to beleive it does happen. Was this a recent event? all the one's I've heard of seem to have occurred in the 19th century. Looking forward to next week and being back to the old routine. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chris yer looking forward to seeing you to aprime number is a number that can only be divided by itself like 13 5 7 I think not sure what combustion though i just give the info thanks !! ai am glad all is back to normal to HA well as normal as they could be thanks

    ReplyDelete