Wednesday 28 December 2011

ciINEMA A DIFFERENT VIEW FOR ALL

Tomorrow off to see Puss in boots not to sure whether looking forward to it today in 1895 before mine and yours time the first cinema opened or at least the first screening of pictures moving by the Lumiere brothers and that was the beginning to what we see today scrawling screaming kids popcorn all over the place and people chatting right the way through!who know maybe it was like that then.

Today we normally only see 1 film but i know from my dad you used to see a couple of films with the news put in for good measure , I may go to the cinema at the most once a month but I know my dads generation went a few times a week

Today we see one large blockbuster film and doubt I would be able to sit through anything longer but the first cinema showing was of 10 short films showing exciting things like workers leaving the factory (exciting) and the last one showing people bathing in the sea (Now that could have been interesting !

Just in case you felt you were missing something the 3rd film was called "fishing for goldfish!!! I ber all is upset you missed that now !

I normally tell people I am going to the pictures or if feeling posh use the word cinema which is slightly better than using the word "CINEMATOGRAPH" I suppose that is the so called thing that projected the film onto screen !!

around about 2 years ago a person in china got angry about the amount of time wasted in the cinema watching adverts a total of 20 minutes need less to say she was a lawyer !!
I would have out money on it being the Brits or the Yanks who go the Cinemas but guess what it is the Icelanders perhaps it is to get out of the cold !!although saying the most individual visits are from India !!

I have never been one to sit on the back row seeing got aspergers but you would not do this in Kelantanwhich of course is in Malaysia where it was ruled that the lights must be kept on at all times to stop people canoodleing !!!
The minster from Malaysia argued "If we can watch TV at home with the lights on the why not in the cinema !!! I wonder what the birth rate is doing I'm Malaysia !

AS I have aspergers syndrome I don't like noise and will glare at people if they make load of noise or shout but don't think I would go as far as someone in Latvia who shot someone dead for eating popcorn to loudly during the thriller of BLack swan !!
I dont think going to the cinema will ever die out as it is still counted as an experience but doubt we will ever beat the year of 1946 when 1.64 billion went In 2010 it was 169 million !

KEEP QUIET AND STILL IF YOU SIT BY ME !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

No comments:

Post a Comment